The Bloomfield Township Public LIbrary has many wonderful features for you to enjoy during your visits.
These features include:
- A Library Shop offering a wide variety of gently used books, movies and music as well as gift selection and supplies such as notecards and flash drives.
- A Library vending cafe for some light refreshments during your visit.
- Outdoor terraces in both the Adult Services area and the Youth Services area.
- Twenty group study rooms and alcoves in the Adults Services, Teens and Youth Services areas.
- Wifi throughout the building and on the outdoor terraces too!
- Four different meeting rooms of various sizes for reservation by Bloomfield Township residents.
- A drive up materials return with an automated hands free return as well as a manual return.
- Chairs of different styles and sizes throughout the building for your personal comfort.
Paper Retriever Recycling
A distinctive green and yellow paper retriever container is available in the last row of parking on the west side of the Library’s parking lot. This is available 24 hours a day, every day, for easy recycling of paper products.
Hardcover books with cover removed
Shredded or loose paper in paper or plastic bags
Chipboard (ie: cereal boxes)