In order to make the Special Needs Collection available for circulation, we have implemented these special guidelines for checking out items in the collection:
- Batteries are not included in toys requiring them.
- All Special Needs Collection materials may be checked out for 3 weeks.
- Overdue fines: $1 / day for all non-book materials; 15 cents / day for print and Braille books
- You may be charged full replacement cost if any parts are missing or damaged upon return.
- Non-book materials are not available through Inter-Library Loan.
- Non-book materials can only be returned to the Bloomfield Township Public Library.
- Non-residents who are eligible for library services at the Bloomfield Township Public Library can check out these materials in accordance with approved reciprocal borrowing agreements.