Submit a Book Review
Be sure to submit reviews of the books you have been reading this summer. Reviews must be submitted by 3:45 p.m. Friday, August 9 to be eligible for our Kindle eReader giveaway!
Beneath the Surface
Summer Reading for Teens
Dig Beneath the Surface during our summer reading program for teens. Expore a subject you have always wanted to learn more about. Discover a new author or reading genre. Teens aged 13-18 may register to recieve reading lists and program information all summer long. Read at least three books and submit for review online for achance to win a Kindle eReader!
You may read any books you want to! Explore a topic that interests you.
We will send you suggested reading lists as well.
- Submit a review of each book you read over the summer.
- Submit at least three books over the course of the reading program to be eligible for our Kindle eReader Giveaway.
- All reviews must be submitted by 3:45 p.m. on August 9 to be eligible for our Kindle eReader drawing. The more you read, the better your chances are!
- Compete each week for a chance to be our Weekly Star Teen Reader. Submit the most reviews in a given week, Monday through Sunday, and you will receive your very own Read Poster where you are the star.
- Only Bloomfield Township residents are eligible for our prizes. You will need to have a valid up-to-date Bloomfield Township Library Card. One registration per card will be allowed.
Don’t have a library card?
If you’re under 18 years of age and live in Bloomfield Township, just bring a parent or legal guardian in to apply for the card. With the card, you will be able to register for our summer reading program, check out library materials, use library computers and specialized informational resources, access our study rooms, and much, much more. Get your card today!