Learn About Our Downloads
QuickStart Guides for Your Device
- iPad, Android, Kindle Fires, Color Nooks and Smartphones: Download with the OverDrive app
- Black & White Kindle: Get eBooks wirelessly
- Black & White NOOK/Kobo/Sony
- WMA AudioBooks for iPod, iPad, iPhone and WMA-compatible players
- eBooks on EBSCOhost
- Use the MyHelp! menu to see the process for your device.
- Visit OverDrive Help for more downloading instructions and videos.
- Watch the Digital Books Tour to see an overview.
- Visit www.ebtpl.info, our eBook information page.
- Print a guide to the new way to get OverDrive eBooks: OverDrive READ.
- See what's covered in the class: "eBooks: Free from the Library."
- Take a class.
- eMail: email@example.com
- Call or visit Adult Services (248.642.5800) during library hours.
- See also the Device Resource Center to explore the computers & devices that can be used with our eBooks and eAudiobooks.
eBooks on EBSCOhost
Create an EBSCOhost account to access our former NetLibrary eBook collection.
eBooks on EBSCOhost includes15,000 epub eBooks which can be downloaded with Adobe Digital Editions software.
This allows offline reading on a computer or transfer to an epub eReader such as Nook, Sony or Kobo.