Consumer & Legal Information for Seniors
Block Read More:
If you are looking for consumer or legal information, you may want to consider looking at the following websites.
- Consumer Protection - An excellent site from the Michigan Attorney General's Office.
- Identity Theft Protection - The Federal Trade Commission has assembled excellent resources to use if you are a victim of identity theft.
- Keeping Seniors Safe - A comprehensive site for keeping seniors safe in all aspects.
- The Legal Hotline for Seniors - (800) 347-5297 or email: email@example.com
- The National Do-Not-Call Registry - Make a choice about receiving telemarketing calls at home.
- Senior Brigade - A great website created by the Michigan Attorney General that provides a wide range of helpful information for Michigan seniors, their family members and caregivers.
- Senior Law - This site provides information about Elder Law, Medicare, Medicaid, estate planning, trusts and the rights of the elderly and disabled.