Graham Cracker Houses
Block Read More:
- graham crackers (full size and snack-size bites)
- frosted shredded wheat cereal
- assorted candy (gumdrops, m&ms, etc.)
How to make:
- Cut two full size graham crackers at the top to form a triangle/roof-like shape.
- Take graham cracker halves and attach to the first two pieces with plenty of frosting. (You can also attach these to a small milk carton to make it easier.)
- Decorate your house with smaller pieces (cereal for the "roof shingles, smaller grahams for doors, marshmallow snowmen, etc.).