As of April 1, 2010, due to high demand, study rooms are available to Bloomfield Township residents with a valid Library card only.
Study room features:
- Table or counter and seating for one to six persons
- Laptop power - the Library is fully wireless
- Place for volunteer (not paid) tutoring
Please observe the following guidelines:
- Study rooms are available on a first - come, first - serve basis for a two - hour period
- Small study rooms are available for individual use; larger study rooms are for groups of 2 or more
- The Teen group study room is for Teen study only
- Study rooms may not be used for commercial purposes such as paid tutoring, financial counseling, real estate, etc.
- Covered drinks (but not food) are permitted in study rooms
- Maintain the existing number and selection of seating in each room
- Do not leave laptops, purses or personal belongings unattended. Abandoned items will be taken to lost and found. The library is not responsible for any loss.
- Study rooms must be vacated five minutes before the library's closing
- Keep your voice low