What is Zinio?
Enjoy access to more than 250 popular digital magazines through Zinio. You can read magazines on your PC or Mac computer or download the Zinio app to your smart phone or tablet.
- Read entire magazines cover-to-cover as if you were reading the print version.
- Check out as many magazines as you want for as long as you want, with no return dates and no late fees.
- Every magazine in the library’s Zinio collection, including back issues, is always available.
Using Zinio requires the creation of two accounts—a Library Zinio account to view the Library’s collection and a free Zinio.com account to read magazines online or with the Zinio Reader app. We recommend using the same email and password for both accounts. Use the Zinio Guide for more detailed, step-by-step instructions on creating your accounts.
- Browse the Libary’s Zinio collection and click on a magazine to check out.
- If you haven’t already created an account, click CREATE NEW ACCOUNT. Enter the required information and click SUBMIT.
- Once your Library Zinio account is validated, click CONFIRM CHECK OUT.
- Your magazine is now checked out and available to read in your Zinio.com account.
Create a Free Zinio.com Account to Start Reading
- After checking out your magazine, a Zinio.com window will open and prompt you to log in.
- If you are new to Zinio.com, click CREATE A ZINIO ACCOUNT. Enter the required information and click SUBMIT.
- Your magazine is now available in your library on Zinio.com or on your Zinio app.
Install the Zinio Reader App
- Visit your device’s app store to download and install the free Zinio Reader app or choose your device below.
- Use the Zinio app only to read your magazines. Browse and check out new magazines using a web browser.
Need More Help? Watch an Instructional Video